Responsible for the in-circuit verification testing, diagnosing and repairing of electronic circuit board assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose and repair opens, shorts, and Boundary scan failures to component level on electronic circuit board assemblies.
- Exhibit proficiency in the use of electronic test and measurement equipment.
- Ability to understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Schematics, BOM’s, Visuals, Debug, Testing tools and procedures.
- Assist Test Engineering department in an ongoing data evaluation program for improving the efficiency of the diagnosis of assemblies.
- Understand, recognize and execute production requirements, rules, policies and procedures.
- Work as a team member to achieve Diagnostic department’s process yield goals.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Veszprém county
Please send your CV to email@example.com