Technical Product Designer
- Technical drawings development:
- Based on design guidelines and quality management requirements, develops product, tooling drawings and 3D models from sketches, drafts and specifications of customers
- Generates detailed information from the models.
- Review and approval of technical drawings:
- Reviews and approves product and tooling drawings generated by different company sites.
- Provides feedback, additional information about the review points to defined contacts.
- Documents and archives all constructed drawings.
- Monitors and ensures the application of the current design guidelines and quality management requirements for the approved and reviewed drawings.
- Standardization and continuous improvment:
- Actively identifies opportunities for the standardization between different sites.
- Initiates and conduct change controls to implement the resulting changes.
- Propose and implement improvements to the current design guidelines, templates, SOPs.
- Support the definition and implementation of corrective and preventive actions arising from problems on product and tooling technical drawings.
- Administers strictly confidential drawings, passes to authorized personnel and monitors their return.
- Administers classes and types of documents ensuring the reduction of the work in process and timely processing of requests.
Required education and experience
- Technical (mechanical, mechatronical) BSC degree
- At least 5 years technical drawing (CAD design applied to products or to production tooling) experience in manufacturing environment
- Solid Edge skills
- Data processing experiences
- M365, SAP skills
- Fluent English
- Vas county