System Administrator/DevOps Engineer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and implement rollouts of production related software systems/applications for factories of the business unit Pharmaceutical Packaging.
- Conduct GMP compliant testing, validation and documentation of these system components.
- You will be involved in support tasks (2nd/3rd level) and troubleshooting.
- Act as a consultant for our production plants and communicate with the involved departments and stakeholders between production, IT and OT (Operational Technology).
- Understand user requirements and collect ideas for continuous improvement.
- Provide specification of technical system components.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree in computer science, engineering or natural sciences
- Practical experience in the implementation and operation of production-related software systems/applications in a production-related environment (MES, CAQ)
- Experience in the administration of both Linux (e.g. Debian) and Windows system, as well as the development of scripts and applications for automated administration, CI/CD and monitoring of services
- You are familiar with virtualization, container- and cloud-based deployments as well as the management of services based on Docker & Co
- You are well versed in REST APIs and have sound knowledge of databases (e.g. SQL, No-SQL, Historian)
- If you gained first experience with GMP related task is a plus
- Good communication skills, especially in English, a team oriented working style distinguish you
- Vas county
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org