Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Join a diverse team of skilled engineers conducting leading-edge development for the international aerospace industry.
- Design, develop, test and integrate desktop software for a variety of applications including custom interfaces and communication software for ground and space systems, data evaluation and analysis software, and hardware development support software.
- Analysis of industry specifications, roadmap requirements, breakdown tasks and help implement the project plans.
- Analyse high-level requirements and translate them into detailed software requirements and feasible software design.
- Participate in the following activities: requirements definition, analysis and decomposition, support system-level architecture definition and software design.
- Perform design reviews, code reviews, unit and system testing and writing documentation.
- Perform full software life cycle functions including requirements, architecture, design, code, test, integration, documentation, and support.
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources and processes.
Education & Experience Requirements
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience in .NET and C# development
- Knowledge of software testing principles
- Ability to work in team
- Good problem-solving ability
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Python programming
- Knowledge of database technologies (RDBM, SQL)
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience in software quality management techniques
- Experience with WPF
- Knowledge of MVVM