Site Cybersecurity Officer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the different actors of the site for all Cybersecurity topics.
- Raise any non-compliance, abnormal Cybersecurity event, and Cybersecurity incident.
- Manage locally the Cybersecurity events and incidents.
- Provide the reporting of the site to the Regional Cybersecurity Officer.
- Contribute to develop the Cybersecurity mindset within the site.
- Control that the Group Cybersecurity standards, rules and best practices.
- Manage and provide the Cybersecurity KPIs of the site.
- Analyze and consult all IT-Security matters to the management and the users within the site as main contact person.
- Planning and Performing of IT Security Audits, in cooperation with internal and external service providers.
- Planning and Execution of IT-Security Projects as Project Manager and Expert in cooperation with the Site IS Manager.
- Installation and development of IT security tools and standards.
- Verification of the Business Continuity Process, Review and Update Process.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Graduate in Computer Science
- 3 years experience in Cybersecurity
- Result orientation attitude
- Knowledge of English
- Information Technology competences
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- IT Security background and knowledge
- Knowledge in security standards (e.g. BSI, NIST, ISO 27001, TISAX), as well as data protection
- French/ German knowledge
- Security certificates (e.g. Security+, CEH, CISSP or similar)
- Veszprém county