Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping contact with customers (managing complaints, sampling, communication of changes).
- Revealing of problems on the spot, analyzing and solving the problems under real circumstances (in production).
- Improving scrap reduction processes.
- Keeping the Control Plan, and project specific documents up-to-date.
- Coordinating customer and internal audits.
- Handling and improving Quality systems.
- Keeping contact with other departments.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in similar job
- College or university degree preferably in mechanical or quality engineering or engineering management
- Negotiation level of English
- Knowledge of PDCA, FMEA and 8D methods, experience in their practical application
- User level knowledge of MS Office
- Open to learning
- Dinamic, energetic personality
- Analytic thinking
- German language skills
- SAP knowledge
- Veszprém county
Please send your CV to email@example.com