Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Define and implement technical/re-sourcing/logistics/Production System materials productivities and reservoir in line with budget requirements, in collaboration with the segment organization.
- Support of the commodity organization (Segment Leaders) to reach the site negotiation objectives.
- Drive material productivity actions and bring suppliers in, in line with budget timing.
- Monitor Supplier Relationship.
- Implement Worldwide materials standards in the site(s).
- Implement mitigation action plan at site level.
- Ensure coverage of logistics protocols for all bought out parts.
- Support Logistics and Supplier Quality teams as first level of escalation.
- Ensure proper transfer to Serial Production including Productivity Actions yet to implement (PTBV).
- Coordinate with project team to ensure smooth pre and post SOP activities.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Engineering or Business degree, preferably in electronics or purchasing / Supply Chain
- 2-3 years of experience in a production company (automotive preferable)
- Experience B2B purchasing & negotiations
- English fluency and communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel is a must, ERP systems (mainly SAP) is preferable
- Good communication skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Teamwork spirit
- Result orientation
- German language
- Knowledge of quality systems and tools (PDCA, FMEA, SPC)
- Veszprém county
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org