- Actively originate new corporate clients for PPA projects in Hungary.
- Build a strong network of corporate clients and develop a solid working relationship with clients’ senior management.
- Produce and maintain a lead list of potential clients.
- Identify key decision-making people and initiate first contact.
- Prepare and structure initial commercial offers according to identified customer needs and internal standards.
- Manage day-to-day origination operations according to internal rules.
- Represent organization in the market, participate in conferences.
- Analyse PPA market and power market, keep track of trends and regulatory changes.
Required education and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the energy markets is required: retail, trading, RES project development or PPAs related.
- Experience in sales with strong communication, organizational skills, and customer focused mindset.
- We expect you to be responsible, autonomous, well organized, and efficient, capable of working in teams and under pressure.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Professional knowledge of English is required, knowledge Hungarian will be a plus.
- Experience developed within international environments will be a plus.
- Analytical approach, professional and positive, result-oriented attitude will be a plus.