OT Operations Coordinator
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- You coordinate process and document requests (incidents, changes) received from key users of different locations as well as maintenance activities.
- You narrow down root causes, derive necessary tasks and organize with locations and our technical experts.
- You will be involved in support tasks (2nd/3rd level) and troubleshooting.
- You support roll-out projects both from organizational and technical point of view.
- You provide training for users on our IT applications in production, plant maintenance and quality.
- You establish a good relationship to the key users of the different locations and gather a good understanding of their requirements and collect ideas for continuous improvement.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree (B.Sc.) in computer science, engineering or natural sciences; alternatively, you have a comparable qualification through a completed apprenticeship with several years (3-5 years) of work experience and have a strong understanding of IT
- Experience with ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow) and tools for agile working methods (e.g. Jira & Confluence)
- Practical experience in the operation (and implementation) of production-related software systems/ applications in a production-related environment (MES, PDA, CAQ, etc.)
- First experience in the administration of both Linux (e.g. Debian) and Windows system, as well as the development of scripts and applications for automated administration
- Good understanding on virtualization, container- and cloud-based deployments as well as the management of services based on Docker & Co.
- If you gained first experience with GMP related tasks, is a plus
- Good communication skills, especially in English, a team oriented working style distinguish you
- Enjoy to work in a diverse and locally distributed team
- Gained first experience with GMP related tasks
- Vas county