Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform procurement functions of indirect materials eg. CAPEX.
- RFQ and Price bidding in cost breakdown elements.
- Purchase Order management in SAP.
- Coordination / work with Requester for sourcing plan.
- Participate regional and global strategic sourcing efforts.
- Supplier contract management and ensure PR/PO process compliance to company policies.
- To drive cost reduction programs for the assigned commodities/suppliers.
- Support new supplier qualification and register processes.
- Peforrm work efficiently and effectively in supporting other functional departments.
- Analyze monthly reports to ensure achieve Site’s KPI.
- Handle supplier negotiate price, payment term, shipment term and in contracts where applicable.
- Manage, maintain and developing long term strategic relationship with key suppliers.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering/Business administration or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in indirect material purchasing/non-production material procurement (CAPEX)
- Experience B2B purchasing & negotiations
- English fluency and communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel is a must, ERP systems (mainly SAP) is preferable
- Good communication skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- High level of professional integrity and wthics
- Teamwork spirit
- Result orientation
- Experience in Automotive industry
- German language
- Veszprém county
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org