Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Secure P0/P1 Project launches performance from quality and cost perspective
- Ensure the achievement of Project objectives in terms of manufacturing: cost, quality & VPS principles, process standards.
- Ensure manufacturing/production quality objectives respect (process standards development, timing, capacity & logistic control…), take over Project QRQC responsibility on site starting OTOP (Off Tool Off Process) preparation.
- Run at rate and FDPR planning and realization within quality objectives for assembly and upstream components.
- Manage the process validation by customer.
- Manage PPAP file delivery, acceptance and parts deliveries on time to customer. Follow all modifications requested.
- Validate capacity availability and investments in production site.
- Responsible for ramp-up phases deliveries.
- Follow-up non-quality costs and quality improvement plans.
- Plan and demand Project resources and control them.
- Check and validate Project Team Members activities and proposes scenario to achieve milestones.
- Follow the CLEAN project management methodology.
- Follow the IProm Process.
- Leading of design for manufacturing (DFM) workshops to optimize the product design.
Manage operationally Project launches
- Manage his/her budget (all Site resources).
- Contribute to the appraisals and development of associated project team members (Member of the OEM Core Team).
- Report process development progress to PMC & TSC with control of associated Project Manager (Use RU Ready).
- Participate to all reviews: Design, Process & logistic, PFMEA, TSC, PMC.
- Define and ensure safe launch measures to ensure the ramp-up phase.
- Supporting the development process of equipment specification and participation on lean workshop.
Coordinate communication towards customer locally
- Play the interface role between the Project Launch team located in production location and the customer.
- Follow and monitor communication between the Project Launch team members located in production location and the R&D team members.
- Play interface role towards the Project Manager.
Promote and control application of Company Values, Culture and Standards (Product, Methodology, Tools) during project launches
- Respect Company Code of ethics.
- Respect health, safety and environment charts and requirements.
- Ensure Project manufacturing development through activities defined in CLEAN & Project Management Handbook.
- Knowledge of mechatronic systems.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical and mechanical tests.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Engineering degree and knowledge of Product/Process
- Personal skills to manage functional organization
- CIP development methodology or similar
- Quality standards (FMEAs, AQP, Process, Logistic,…)
- Knowledge of Automotive development (5/7 years)
- Get successful development experience as Process Engineering PTM and/or Production and /or Logistic (3/5 years)
- Veszprém county
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org