Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrates and maintains IT systems according the central IT methods.
- SLA-compliant recovery of the agreed service level with minimum disruption of business operations.
- Analyzes disruptions, creates disruption reports, classifies disruptions, provides immediate elimination support, coordinates measures for reinstating normal business operations.
- Derives sustainable measures from incidents which occur through transfer to problem management.
- Works together with the respective IT Team leader to perform monitoring, tracking, conclusion and communication tasks related to troubleshooting.
- Supports the local IT team leader in ensuring the current, technical and economic status of IT products.
- Contributes in planning and designing to develop the local IT infrastructure with adherence for central IT product portfolio.
- Documents and implements measures from problem, release, service level, availability, capacity and continuity management.
- Involve him/herself in roll-out or other projects as a (sub-) project manager or project employee.
- Knows the demands resulting from the customer requirements and fulfills these self-sufficiently.
- Creates solutions in the interest of the customers in coordination with IT Team Leader and the central IT specifications.
- Provides stable services for customers in compliance with the agreed service level.
- Acts as reliable IT partner for the internal customers.
- Actively supports roll-outs as IT professional.
- Communicates department requirements, demands to IT.
- Communicates IT topics in the departments and pays attention to implementation of valid IT guidelines and standards.
- Suggests further education measures for users.
Education & Experience Requirements
- IT Engineer (BSc., Msc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in service operation regarding planning, developing and conducting IT services
- Good experience in handling external service providers: consulting customers in terms of business processes and solutions
- Good general knowledge of IT systems: Windows environment, M365 enterprise, Vmware virtualization, NetApp storage, Veeam backup, Cisco networking, Service Now based IT service management
- Good general knowledge of IT service management methods, e.g. the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Good knowledge of the IT project management manual and the IT project management methods
- Good knowledge of the IT processes: incident management, problem management, change management and service level management
- General knowledge on information- and data protection, IT-security
- Basic knowledge of the cost drivers in IT service provision and IT operation
- Good communication skills: able to present work results in a structured, understandable manner, able to make contributions to group talks and structure topics together with the group
- Good networking skills
- Fluent English
- Good analytical thinking
- Troubleshooter and problem solver
- Pragmatical thinker
- Team player
- Vas county