Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing our site and global processes in terms of production, quality, cost and service. That serves as basis for our target of striving for operational excellence with increased productivity and efficiency.
- Actively supporting local and global improvement projects.
- Realize your own ideas from the start.
- Reach excellence, apply your learnings in day-to-day challenges.
- Support the successful execution of major strategical investment projects for realizing best practices within and outside of global company organization.
Education & Experience Requirements
- University degree in engineering (electrical, mechanics, technical &or business management)
- First practical experience in a business environment, preferably in operation
- Excellent presentation, communication and networking skills in English language, Hungarian is not a must but is an advantage
- Proactivity and ability to work in a team as well as ability to adjust quickly to changing tasks and environments
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as structured working method
- Very good command of MS Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint) and IT tool affinity
- Willingness to travel regularly and to relocate, if required
- Vas county