Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing hardware in the loop (HiL) systems for eCar drive systems.
- Hw development for HiL systems.
- Communication and transferring results to customer.
- Designing customized solutions for HiL systems.
- Preparing technical documentation.
- Participating in an international design team.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Electrical engineering degree
- 5+ years of industrial experience in Hardware / System development
- 2+ years of experience with PCB layout and routing
- Experience with layout of mixed analog and digital designs, high speed buses, FPGA,
- Working knowledge CAD software (Altium designer or Zucken)
- Outstanding knowledge of electronic components (e.g.: operation amplifier, digital circuits)
- Confident usage of standard electronic measurement equipment
- Confident knowledge of SVN or GIT
- Confident knowledge of English, both oral and written
- Understanding of complex processes
- Familiarity with CAN networks (Vector tools)
- Experience with DSpace products
- Experience in Aurix microcontroller family hw designing / programming
- Experience in Verilog or VHDL
- Experience of measuring tools (NI, Ecu test,…)