Electronics Engineer (HW)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design of unique analog and digital circuits, active participation in instrument development.
- Measurement of electronic circuits, preparation of measurement reports.
- Management and updating of technical documentation.
- Participation in the procurement processes.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Proficiency in CAD systems
- Electronic design knowledge (Altium Designer)
- 3+ years of design experience in relevant industry
- Intermediate level English knowledge
- Work experience in space exploration, aerospace or automotive industry
- Experience in R&D
- Knowledge of ISO and/or ECSS standards
- Microprocessor and FPGA programming experience
- Power supply design