Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Explore and analyze large amounts of data from different sources.
- Undertake to preprocess structured and unstructured data.
- Build algorithms and use statistical tools to aid inner customers.
- Develop end-to-end systems.
- Evaluate and monitor machine learning models. Find out how to improve models, and what new dataset or model types could give better results.
- Interpret the data, the results, and model performance to decision-makers.
- Stay curious, and open to learning new techniques or lay the foundation of best practices.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Experience in the development of ML models (especially for time series data and image processing)
- Experience with the common machine learning and deep learning libraries (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, scikit-learn, Xgboost…)
- Experience in data mining
- Strong math skills
- Strong Python Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or any other related area
- Teamwork spirit with a mindset of problem-solving
- Experience with cloud technologies (we use Azure)
- Git, Github
- Experience with renewable energy
- Experience with geographical data