Customer Quality Engineer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer communication.
- Claim handling.
- Initiate the QRQC in QIM database – participate to the containment and validate the robustness of the containment.
- Perform audits on the line to detect non-respect of the Standard and identify with the APU the actions to be completed to therefore comply with the Standard.
- Perform the revision of the control plan after an issue.
- Verify 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix.
- Update the quality documents following a process related change.
- Verify the continuous conformance of the process to generate product to specification in accordance with the control plans (machine capability – yearly product audit …).
- Has authority to stop a manufacturing / assembly line in any situation where Standards are not respected or a safety or quality risk for the operator or for the customer has been detected or following a LLC Stability audit demonstrating lower than 100%.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Engineering diploma
- Experience in quality
- Experience in production
- Quality tools knowledge
- English language knowledge
- Veszprém county
Please send your CV to email@example.com