Customer Quality Engineer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer audits & technical visits:
- Preparation, coordination, wrap-up and leading of customer audits / technical visits.
- Follow up of customer audit findings, preparing CAPA plans.
- Follow up of CAPA’s internally, ensure proper communication with relevant departments.
- Handling of customer complaints:
- Active communication with customers for clarifications regarding information received for customer claims.
- Review of batch records, evaluation of data.
- Active participation in Root Cause Analysis and coordinating of involvement of relevant departments.
- Coordination and documentation of clarifications with other intern departments, prepare comprehensive official complaint answers mostly in English to customers.
- Participation on follow up calls with customers if required.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) data management, and monthly update.
- Providing CRM related statistics as per request and for annual review.
- Follow up:
- Perform effectiveness reviews regarding CAPA’s originating from customer claims or audits.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Requires Engineering or Technical Degree (preferred MSc)
- Quality experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred min. 3 years
- Knowledge of root cause analysis methologies: 5Why, Ishikawa
- Others: OCAP, SPC, MS office
- Fluent English
- Cooperative, supportive, coordinative, development focused
- Six Sigma
- German language
- GMP, SAP knowledge
- Vas county