APU Quality Leader
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The APU Quality Leader position coordinate Quality members inside the APU, coordinate process and product audit, train and coach the Logical Thinking. This position cannot supersede Site Quality Manager authority.
- Initiate the QRQC in QIM database – participate to the containment and validate the robustness of the containment.
- Support APU Managers / Site Manager in the analysis of issues assigned in the QRQC activities.
- Update the APU quality tracking charts : Customer Returns – Cost of Non Quality …
- Perform audits on the line to detect non-respect of the Standard and identify with the APU the actions to be completed to therefore comply with the Standard.
- Participate in the eradication of Customer issues and Non Quality issues.
- Along the APU QRQC meeting ensure that rules are respected and “Stop at first disagree” and “Stop at first no” are applied.
- Perform the revision of the control plan after an issue.
- Verify 4M matrix respect with regards product or process changes and ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix.
- Update the quality documents following a process related change.
- Verify the continuous conformance of the process to generate product to specification in accordance with the control plans (machine capability – yearly product audit …).
- Has authority to stop a manufacturing / assembly line in any situation where Standards are not respected or a safety or quality risk for the operator or for the customer has been detected or following a LLC Stability audit demonstrating lower than 100%.
- Represent Customer within company on Quality matters (communication/Escalation).
Education & Experience Requirements
- Engineer degree
- 3 to 5 years in Production
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive industry
- Quality standards (ISO TS 16949)
- Rigorous, logic, reactivity
- Veszprém county