Senior Industrial Engineer
Senior Industrial Engineer will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and managing; integrated, production and service delivery systems that assure performance, reliability, maintainability, schedule adherence and cost control within the production site. The Senior Industrial Engineer will adopt as its goals profitability, effectiveness, adaptability, responsiveness, quality, and the continuous improvement of products and services throughout their life cycles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project leader – lead and implement projects that will eliminate waste, through the standard Industrial Engineering process – This will include but is not limited to: Complex Process Simulation, Operations Research and Business Model Cost Analysis
- Verify Time standards prepared within IE Team
- Update and report key Industrial Engineering metrics for assigned customer or area
- Drive key process mapping activities within the assigned customer or area
- Drive the standardization SAP and Manufacturing Execution System configurations
- Prepare quotes for proposed projects within the assigned customer or area
- Drive process related activities for New Product Introduction.
- Coach, mentor, and train engineers within the Industrial Engineering team
- Support and/or maintain all lower level Industrial Engineering essential duties and responsibilities
- Insure the standardization of company processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction
- Support the Lean organization by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement through the organization
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in Engineering
- Understanding and application of broad range of industrial engineering tools (ie. Work measurement, simulation, process mapping, facilities and workstation design, operations research, etc.)
- Understanding of company’s global strategies and direction
- Understanding of site’s facilities, capabilities and how they tie back to the company strategies and direction
- Strong financial and analytical ability
- Proven record of accomplishment of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous improvements and cost reduction programs
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and AutoCAD skills required.
- Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county